Bella Cupcake Couture

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bella Cupcake Couture launches


A dream has become reality. After several months of envisioning and developing a new innovative and chic decoration for cupcakes, Bella Cupcake Couture wrappers are now available at www.bellacupcakecouture.com.

This blog will be dedicated to sharing ideas on how these wrappers can bring an extra touch of elegance to special events in every day life. We will also include a mix of event planning, home entertaining, fashion, travel and tips to enjoy simple pleasures and savor the "sweet life".

There are many people to thank for their support, feedback, and guidance; family and friends, several amazing and inspiring businesswomen and of course a handful of cupcake shops throughout the U.S. and internationally. Thank you to all!


Our goal is for you to “Have your cupcake and adore it too.™”. We hope you enjoy our boutique-style cupcake wrappers as much as we do.

4 comments:

  1. Carrie, I love it! You are going to excel at this venture, I can't wait to see your success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carrie! You are one awesome chick! Love your new business....congratulations. I don't know how you find the time with all you do. If you are looking for a distributor down under, I would love to be your middleman! Cheers!
    Amanda Wall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, what a great idea! Glad to see you doing something so fun. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to send Bella Cupcake Couture wraps to my daughter and my two daughters in law. I know they are going to love them, and all their friends are going to be impressed beyond repair. I'll let you know how they react. (It was hard to choose, though!!! I wanted a dozen of every pattern.)

    ReplyDelete